Holyrood Edmonton Condominiums For Sale, Holyrood Edmonton Real Estate

Holyrood Edmonton condominiums for sale by Don Cholak of RE/MAX Professionals. For further information or to view any of these Holyrood condominiums please call Don at 780-718-8400 or email Don at don@doncholak.com.

Not logged in
Login with:
No listings found.
Listing information last updated on August 21, 2017
powered by myRealPage.com

Ready to buy in  Holyrood  ? – CLICK HERE!!!

Ready to sell  in Holyrood  ? – CLICK HERE!!!

Want to see your Holyrood home featured here? – Call or email Don today!

Holyrood Edmonton Condominiums For Sale

Holyrood Edmonton condominiums  for sale by Don Cholak of RE/MAX Professionals. For further information on or to view any of these Holyrood Edmonton condominiums, please call Don at 780-718-4800 or email Don at don@doncholak.com. Don is an expert and experienced Realtor in the  Holyrood area of Edmonton and can make all of your Holyrood Edmonton condominium buying and selling dreams come true today.

Holyrood Edmonton Real Estate

The neighbourhood of Holyrood is located in south east Edmonton, in the Bonnie Doon area. The majority of homes in Holyrood were built between 1946 and 1960, according to the 2001 federal census. During this time period, a total of 72.8% of homes in Holyrood were built. The majority of the remaining 27.2% were built during the 1970s. Single-family homes are the most common type of home in Holyrood, according to the 2005 municipal census, and make up a total of 72% of all the homes in the neighbourhood. Another 11% is comprised of row housing, with the remainder being low-rise apartments and duplexes. A total of 63% of the homes in Holyrood are owner-occupied. There is only one school in the neighbourhood, operated by the Edmonton Public School System: Holyrood Elementary School.

 

Holyrood Edmonton Homes for Sale