Kenilworth Edmonton Homes For Sale, Kenilworth Edmonton Real Estate

Kenilworth Edmonton homes for sale by Don Cholak of RE/MAX Professionals. For further information or to view any of these Kenilworth Edmonton homes please call Don at 780-718-8400 or email Don at don@doncholak.com.

Not logged in
Login with:
Main Photo: 7127 83 Avenue in Edmonton: Zone 18 House for sale : MLS® # E4087699
Courtesy of Jed J Downie of RE/MAX Elite

$227,000

7127 83 Avenue Edmonton T6B 0G7 : Zone 18

Single Family
2 beds, 1 baths, Built: 1955, 733 sq. ft.
Bungalow located in Kenilworth. The home has a great location just off of Whyte Avenue. This could be your new site for an... Details
Main Photo:  in Edmonton: Zone 18 House for sale : MLS® # E4079984
Courtesy of Dan V Ngo of Sterling Real Estate

$279,000

Contact for address details

Single Family
3 beds, 2 baths, Built: 1952, 820 sq. ft.
Newly painted cozy house with new linoleum, new eaves and downspout. The house have one den room in the main floor and three bedrooms in the basement. The basement is not over 4ft underground. Two French windows on the main floor make the house very bright. Easy access... Details
Main Photo: 5404 84 Avenue NW in Edmonton: Zone 18 House for sale : MLS® # E4092215
Courtesy of Joshua L Tkachuk of 2% Realty Pro

$352,900

5404 84 Avenue NW Edmonton T6B 0H2 : Zone 18

Single Family
4 beds, 2 baths, Built: 1964, 1,047 sq. ft.
Welcome to this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 kitchen with a double detached garage. The property is situated on a corner lot with a back yard and a side yard. The main floor features a living room, kitchen, 4 piece bath and 3 bedrooms. The basement features a shared laundry... Details
Main Photo: 6212 84 Avenue in Edmonton: Zone 18 House for sale : MLS® # E4091098
Courtesy of Lance Joumblat of Century 21 Vantage Realty Ltd

$354,722

6212 84 Avenue Edmonton T6B 0H5 : Zone 18

Single Family
5 beds, 2 baths, Built: 1964, 1,056 sq. ft.
Honey Stop the car!! Welcome home to this immaculate Bungalow. This beautiful 5 bedroom with fully finished basement home features Large living-room, Dining area with a great size kitchen featuring lots of cupboard and counter space to cook your favorite meals... Details
Main Photo: 6103 86 Avenue in Edmonton: Zone 18 House for sale : MLS® # E4093621
Courtesy of Julian P Szklarz and Oriana L Cronin of Coldwell Banker Venture Realty

$417,500

6103 86 Avenue Edmonton T6B 0J7 : Zone 18

Single Family
4 beds, 2 baths, Built: 1964, 977 sq. ft.
Located on a quiet street in Kenilworth, this home is waiting for its new owners! Three bedrooms on the main floor, renovated bathroom and lovely laminate flooring. A great kitchen, there is a pantry and dining nook. The good size living room has a large window that... Details
Main Photo: 7412 87 Avenue NW in Edmonton: Zone 18 House for sale : MLS® # E4095807
Courtesy of Tahnee Botten of Schmidt Realty Group Inc

$425,000

7412 87 Avenue NW Edmonton T6B 0L7 : Zone 18

Single Family
4 beds, 3 baths, Built: 1963, 1,203 sq. ft.
Very well maintained bungalow in mature Kenilworth with same owners for last 52 yrs. Tucked away, enjoy the privacy of your front facing kitchen & living room overlooking green space. Sunken living room boasts red oak hardwood floors & french doors leading to stone... Details
Listing information last updated on February 21, 2018
powered by myRealPage.com

Ready to buy in Kenilworth ? – CLICK HERE!!!

Ready to sell  in Kenilworth? – CLICK HERE!!!

Want to see your Kenilworth  home featured here? – Call or email Don today!

Kenilworth Edmonton Homes For Sale

Kenilworth Edmonton homes for sale by Don Cholak of RE/MAX Professionals. For further information on or to view any of these Kenilworth Edmonton homes, please call Don at 780-718-4800 or email Don at don@doncholak.com. Don is a specialist and top Realtor in the  Kenilworth area of Edmonton.

Kenilworth Edmonton Real Estate

 

The neighbourhood of Kenilworth is located in south east Edmonton. The neighbourhood is just north of Whyte Avenue. The majority of homes in Kenilworth were built in the 1960s, according to the 2001 federal census, when 77.7% of all the homes in Kenilworth were built. The majority of the remaining 22.3% of homes were built prior to that, between 1946 and 1960. Single-family homes are the most common type of home in Kenilworth, according to the 2005 municipal census, and make up a total of 81% of the homes in Kenilworth. Another 12% is comprised of duplexes, while the last 7% is comprised of low-rise apartments. A total of 82% of the homes in Kenilworth are owner-occupied.

Kenilworth Edmonton Homes for Sale