Lendrum Place Edmonton Homes For Sale, Lendrum Place Edmonton Real Estate

Lendrum Place Edmonton homes for sale by Don Cholak of RE/MAX Professionals. For further information or to view any of these Lendrum Place Edmonton homes please call Don at 780-718-8400 or email Don at don@doncholak.com.

Not logged in
Login with:
Main Photo: 11128 55 Avenue in Edmonton: Zone 15 House for sale : MLS® # E4091564
Courtesy of Ken Edwards of Royal Lepage Noralta Real Estate

$454,900

11128 55 Avenue Edmonton T6H 0X1 : Zone 15

Single Family
4 beds, 2 baths, Built: 1961, 1,037 sq. ft.
Welcome to 11128 - 55 Avenue located in the sought out neighborhood of Lendrum in SW Edmonton. This 1,038 sq. ft. bungalow has been completely renovated. Brand new windows, front & back door, soffit, fascia & eaves. New shingles, fence, laminate flooring, high... Details
Main Photo: 5503 115 Street in Edmonton: Zone 15 House for sale : MLS® # E4096449
Courtesy of Trevor J Zuk of Realty Executives North Star

$549,900

5503 115 Street Edmonton T6H 3P4 : Zone 15

Single Family
4 beds, 3 baths, Built: 1965, 1,542 sq. ft.
Completely renovated home in Lendrum. This upscale bright and modern home faces the quiet and tranquil University of Alberta farm reserve while situated close to all major amenities. Enjoy the comfort of your home that has the nicest of furnishing's and has plenty of... Details
Main Photo: 5216 114B Street in Edmonton: Zone 15 House for sale : MLS® # E4093061
Courtesy of Fan Yang and Qingbin Li of Century 21 Platinum Realty

$551,000

5216 114B Street Edmonton T6H 3N5 : Zone 15

Single Family
5 beds, 4 baths, Built: 1962, 1,120 sq. ft.
Enjoy open space and room to breathe without the hassle of long commutes. Located in Lendrum minutes from Southgate and amenities, this Beautifully upgraded 4 level split home features fully renovation inside out, including newer shingles, paint, stucco, hardwood... Details
Main Photo: 11131 53 Avenue NW in Edmonton: Zone 15 House for sale : MLS® # E4095106
Courtesy of Patti Proctor and Christopher Proctor of MaxWell Devonshire Realty

$589,000

11131 53 Avenue NW Edmonton T6H 0S6 : Zone 15

Single Family
5 beds, 2 baths, Built: 1963, 1,089 sq. ft.
SPECTACULAR QUALITY - Over $250,000 transformation of this lovely Lendrum home by Woodhaven contractors. Built to last - this is not the flip house! Attention to detail from top to bottom! New white kitchen with quartz counters and high end appliances! Spa like baths... Details
Listing information last updated on February 19, 2018
powered by myRealPage.com

Ready to buy in Lendrum Place? – CLICK HERE!!!

Ready to sell  in Lendrum Place? – CLICK HERE!!!

Want to see your Lendrum Place home featured here? – Call or email Don today!

Lendrum Place Edmonton Homes For Sale

Lendrum Place Edmonton homes for sale by Don Cholak of RE/MAX Professionals. For further information on or to view any of these Lendrum Place Edmonton homes, please call Don at 780-718-4800 or email Don at don@doncholak.com. Don is an expert and experienced Realtor in the  Lendrum Place area of Edmonton and can make all of your Lendrum Place Edmonton home buying and selling dreams come true today.

Lendrum Place Edmonton Real Estate

 

The neighbourhood of Lendrum Place is located in south west Edmonton. The first homes in Lendrum Place were built between 1946 and 1960, when 11.6% of the homes in the neighbourhood were built, according to the 2001 federal census. The majority of the construction in Lendrum Place happened in the 1960s, when 80.8% of the homes in the neighbourhood were built. The last 7.6% of the homes in Lendrum Place were constructed between 1970 and 1985. Single-family homes are the most common type of home in Lendrum Place, according to the 2005 municipal census, and make up a total of 77% of the homes in the neighbourhood. The other 23% of homes in Lendrum Place are low-rise apartments. A total of 73% of the homes in Lendrum Place are owner-occupied.

 

Lendrum Place Homes for Sale