Menisa Edmonton Homes For Sale, Menisa Edmonton Real Estate

Menisa Edmonton homes for sale by Don Cholak of RE/MAX Professionals. For further information or to view any of these Mensia Edmonton homes or any homes on MLS please call Don at 780-718-8400 or email Don at don@doncholak.com.

Not logged in
Login with:
Main Photo: 1088 KNOTTWOOD Road E in Edmonton: Zone 29 Townhouse for sale : MLS® # E4060872
Courtesy of Jason R Macmillan and Kelly J Macmillan of RE/MAX Elite

$119,702

1088 KNOTTWOOD Road E Edmonton T6K 3R4 : Zone 29

Condo
2 beds, 1 baths, Built: 1978, 936 sq. ft.
BEST PRICE/VALUE IN MENISA...GREAT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY...PROFESSIONALLY MANAGED COMPLEX...This lovely 2 bedroom home is low maintenance with ample storage and features entertainment sized living areas, functional kitchen with white cabinetry and dining nook that... Details
Main Photo: 1554 69 Street in Edmonton: Zone 29 Townhouse for sale : MLS® # E4069829
Courtesy of Brent MacIntosh of RE/MAX River City

$175,000

1554 69 Street Edmonton T6K 3R3 : Zone 29

Condo
2 beds, 1 baths, Built: 1978, 936 sq. ft.
New, new, new. This 2 bedroom condo has new flooring, paint, counters, light fixtures, closet doors, refrigerator, dishwasher and a renovated bathroom with new vanity and tile surround for the bathtub and shower. Park right in front of the entrance and enter the unit... Details
Main Photo: 1062 KNOTTWOOD Road E in Edmonton: Zone 29 Townhouse for sale : MLS® # E4066112
Courtesy of Karen Duggan and Lori K Duggan of Royal Lepage Gateway Realty

$185,000

1062 KNOTTWOOD Road E Edmonton T6K 3R4 : Zone 29

Condo
3 beds, 2 baths, Built: 1978, 627 sq. ft.
This cute & unique bi-level condominium unit has had many recent updates & is ready to move in! FRESH PAINT everywhere, main floor has lovely laminate flooring, nice large windows into the living room & dining area. Opening into the kitchen still allows conversation... Details
Main Photo: 1308 69 Street NW in Edmonton: Zone 29 House for sale : MLS® # E4077171
Courtesy of Elisse L Moreno of RE/MAX Excellence

$329,500

1308 69 Street NW Edmonton T6K 3K6 : Zone 29

Single Family
3 beds, 1 baths, Built: 1977, 1,084 sq. ft.
Stylishly chic, this home is waiting for you to stop in and stay for a while. Beautifully upgraded with a modern birch kitchen, newer windows and doors, updated bathroom, new carpet and fresh paint; it will be sure to impress. The living room and dining room, leading to... Details
Main Photo: 6903 11 Avenue in Edmonton: Zone 29 House for sale : MLS® # E4071204
Courtesy of Gordie Ell of RE/MAX Real Estate

$379,700

6903 11 Avenue Edmonton T6K 3M6 : Zone 29

Single Family
3 beds, 2 baths, Built: 1979, 1,359 sq. ft.
ABSOLUTELY IMMACULATE! This custom bungalow offers over 1350 sq.ft. of quality features and upgrades. As you enter, you will be impressed by the sunken living room featuring a brick fireplace with electric insert, new bay window and laminate flooring. Stunning country... Details
Main Photo: 6811 10 Avenue NW in Edmonton: Zone 29 House for sale : MLS® # E4074816
Courtesy of Dennis G Philps of Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited

$437,900

6811 10 Avenue NW Edmonton T6K 2T9 : Zone 29

Single Family
4 beds, 3 baths, Built: 1979, 1,406 sq. ft.
1406 Sq. Ft. Air-Conditioned, Fully Finished and Substantially Upgraded 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath Bungalow in Private and Quiet Location in Menisa. This ideal family home is in move-in condition and loaded with desirable features. Be impressed with the size and brightness of... Details
Listing information last updated on August 19, 2017
powered by myRealPage.com

Ready to buy in  Menisa? – CLICK HERE!!!

Ready to sell  in Menisa? – CLICK HERE!!!

Want to see your Menisa home featured here? – Call or email Don today!

Menisa Edmonton Homes For Sale

Menisa Edmonton homes for sale by Don Cholak of RE/MAX Professionals. For further information on or to view any of these Menisa Edmonton homes, please call Don at 780-718-4800 or email Don at don@doncholak.com. Don is an expert and experienced Realtor in the Menisa area of Edmonton and can make all of your Menisa Edmonton home buying and selling dreams come true today.

Menisa Edmonton Real Estate

The neighborhood of Menisa is located in south east Edmonton, just north of the Anthony Henday Drive between 66th Street and 80th Street. It is part of the area of Mill Woods. The majority of the homes in Menisa were built between 1976 and 1980. A total of 83% of the homes in Menisa are single family homes, with much of the remaining 17% being row houses. Roughly 87% of the homes in Menisa are owner-occupied.

Menisa Edmonton Homes For Sale