Rideau Park Edmonton Homes For Sale, Rideau Park Edmonton Real Estate

Rideau Park Edmonton homes for sale by Don Cholak of RE/MAX Professionals. For further information or to view any of these Rideau Park Edmonton homes or any homes on MLS  please call Don at 780-718-8400 or email Don at don@doncholak.com.

Not logged in
Login with:
Main Photo: 208 10511 42 Avenue in Edmonton: Zone 16 Condo for sale : MLS® # E4064077
Courtesy of Ying Liu of NOW Real Estate Group

$219,000

208 10511 42 Avenue Edmonton T6J 7G8 : Zone 16

Condo
2 beds, 2 baths, Built: 1998, 980 sq. ft.
Gorgeous completely upgraded 2nd floor unit in a very well managed condo. This beautiful condo has 2 bedrooms, 2 baths. Open concert kitchen with all upgraded stainless steel appliances. Warm oak color laminated floor throughout the unit. Living room has a corner... Details
Main Photo: 117 10421 42 Avenue NW in Edmonton: Zone 16 Condo for sale : MLS® # E4094504
Courtesy of Kim Jiwa of Century 21 A.L.L. Stars Realty Ltd

$229,900

117 10421 42 Avenue NW Edmonton T6J 7C8 : Zone 16

Condo
2 beds, 2 baths, Built: 1997, 1,024 sq. ft.
THE CHATEAUX: 10421-42 AVE THIS MAIN FLOOR UNIT WITH 2 BEDROOMS, 2 BATHS, MASTER BEDROOM WITH WALK THROUGH CLOSET & ENSUITE, LARGE KITCHEN & KITCHEN ISLAND WITH PLACE FOR BAR STOOLS, INSUITE LAUNDRY, ALL APPLIANCES ARE INCLUDED, PLUS ONE UNDERGROUND PARKING WITH STORAGE... Details
Main Photo: 219 10421 42 Avenue in Edmonton: Zone 16 Condo for sale : MLS® # E4093736
Courtesy of Luke A Flanagan of MaxWell Devonshire Realty

$234,800

219 10421 42 Avenue Edmonton T6J 7C8 : Zone 16

Condo
2 beds, 2 baths, Built: 1997, 1,186 sq. ft.
The Chateaux: 10421 42 Ave (Whitemud and QE2) Original owners. Large open floor plan. Two bedroom with two full bathrooms, two heated underground parking stalls walk through closet to a four piece ensuite in master bedroom, covered balcony with a B.B.Q. hookup. Kitchen... Details
Main Photo: 211 10511 42 Avenue in Edmonton: Zone 16 Condo for sale : MLS® # E4094739
Courtesy of Guy Pelletier of Century 21 Reward Realty

$259,900

211 10511 42 Avenue Edmonton T6J 7G8 : Zone 16

Condo
3 beds, 2 baths, Built: 1998, 1,333 sq. ft.
Regal in Rideau Park! This super spacious 1332 foot one level condominium unit is in a great location in the Whitemud area. It is situated in a very walkable location; most errands can be accomplished on foot. This is a Carrington complex, subsequently, you can only... Details
Listing information last updated on February 21, 2018
powered by myRealPage.com

Ready to buy in  Rideau Park? – CLICK HERE!!!

Ready to sell  in Rideau Park? – CLICK HERE!!!

Want to see your Rideau Park home featured here? – Call or email Don today!

Rideau Park Edmonton Homes For Sale

Rideau Park Edmonton homes for sale by Don Cholak of RE/MAX Professionals. For further information on or to view any of these Rideau Park Edmonton homes, please call Don at 780-718-4800 or email Don at don@doncholak.com. Don is an expert and experienced Realtor in the Rideau Park area of Edmonton and can make all of your Rideau Park Edmonton home buying and selling dreams come true today.

Rideau Park Edmonton Real Estate

The neighborhood of Rideau Park is located in southwest Edmonton, situated between 111th Street and Calgary Trail, just south of the Whitemud Drive. 111th Street, Calgary Trail, and Whitemud Drive give residents of Rideau Park easy access to the rest of the city. A total of 80% of the homes in Rideau Park were built between 1970 and 1979, according to the 2001 federal census, and the majority of the remaining 20% of the homes were built prior to that in the 1960s. According to the 2005 municipal census, apartments and apartment-style condominiums are the most common type of home in Rideau Park, and account for more than half of the homes in the neighborhood. Single family homes account for the majority of the rest of the homes in the neighborhood. A total of 56% of the homes in the neighborhood are owner-occupied, while the rest are rented. The two schools in the neighborhood both operate under the Edmonton Public School Board: Rideau Park Elementary School, and D.S. Mackenzie Junior High School.

Rideau Park Edmonton Real Estate