Westbrook Estates Edmonton Homes For Sale, Westbrook Estates Edmonton Real Estate

Westbrook Estates Edmonton homes for sale by Don Cholak of RE/MAX Professionals. For further information or to view any of these Westrbook Estates Edmonton homes or any homes on MLS please call Don at 780-718-8400 or email Don at don@doncholak.com.

Not logged in
Login with:
Main Photo: 109 Ironwood Place in Edmonton: Zone 16 House Half Duplex for sale : MLS® # E4068513
Courtesy of Charles R Weese of Comfree Commonsense Network

$624,800

109 Ironwood Place Edmonton T6J 6R4 : Zone 16

Single Family
3 beds, 3 baths, Built: 1988, 1,447 sq. ft.
Backing onto the Derrick Golf & Country Club (Westbrook/Estates/Aspen Gardens area) this Ironwood half duplex is part of a home owners association. $150/month covers snow removal and lawn maintenance. No age, rental or pet restrictions. Perfect home for Derrick club... Details
Main Photo: 2A WESTBROOK Drive in Edmonton: Zone 16 House for sale : MLS® # E4081124
Courtesy of Shauna S Ylagan of Lange Realty Ltd

$935,000

2A WESTBROOK Drive Edmonton T6J 2C9 : Zone 16

Single Family
4 beds, 3 baths, Built: 1971, 1,930 sq. ft.
Endless POTENTIAL - backing directly onto the Derrick Golf and Winter Club on WESTBROOK DRIVE. Update the existing home with your own personal needs – add square footage over the family room and garage to create an even larger living space or an income/granny suite... Details
Main Photo: 73 Westbrook Drive in Edmonton: Zone 16 House for sale : MLS® # E4054826
Courtesy of Shirley E Williams of Royal Lepage Premier Real Estate

$2,875,000

73 Westbrook Drive Edmonton T6J 2C8 : Zone 16

Single Family
4 beds, 5 baths, Built: 1975, 4,951 sq. ft.
Architectural Masterpiece! Is this high end "one of a kind" Stone Executive residence. A private woodland oasis in sought after Westbrook Drive with an unencumbered view of Whitemud Ravine. Perched directly on the ravine with spectacular views of the creek & wildlife... Details
Main Photo: 14 WESTBROOK Drive in Edmonton: Zone 16 House for sale : MLS® # E4077494
Courtesy of Chloe A Pleckaitis of RE/MAX River City

$3,399,000

14 WESTBROOK Drive Edmonton T6J 2C9 : Zone 16

Single Family
5 beds, 6 baths, Built: 2016, 3,153 sq. ft.
PRESTIGIOUS WESTBROOK ESTATES! This BRAND NEW (2016) 3,153 sqft bungalow backing Derrick Golf Course on 0.49 acres has 5 beds & 5 baths- perfect for every family. This home was constructed for an owner of one of Canada's largest commercial construction companies & built... Details
Listing information last updated on October 20, 2017
powered by myRealPage.com

Ready to buy in  Westbrook Estates? – CLICK HERE!!!

Ready to sell  in Westbrook Estates? – CLICK HERE!!!

Want to see your Westbrook Estates home featured here? – Call or email Don today!

Westbrook Estates Edmonton Homes For Sale

Westbrook Estates Edmonton homes for sale by Don Cholak of RE/MAX Professionals. For further information on or to view any of these Westbrook Estates Edmonton homes, please call Don at 780-718-4800 or email Don at don@doncholak.com. Don is an expert and experienced Realtor in the  Westbrook Estates area of Edmonton and can make all of your Westbrook Estates Edmonton home buying and selling dreams come true today.

Westbrook Estates Edmonton Real Estate

The neighborhood of Westbrook Estates is located in south west Edmonton. The Whitemud Creek Ravine surrounds the neighborhood on three sides, with 119th Street running along the neighborhood’s east side. The Derrick Golf and Winter Club takes up a large portion of the neighborhood, and offers golf and a range of other activities, as well as an outdoor skating rink and ski trails. The majority of the homes in Westbrook Estates were built between 1960 and 1980, when 85% of the homes were built. The other 15% were built after 1986. The majority of the homes in Westbrook Estates are single-family homes on large lots, with approximately 30% of the homes being low-rise apartments. Roughly 60% of the homes in Westbrook Estates are owner-occupied.

 

 

Westbrook Estate Edmonton Real Estate