Jamieson Place Edmonton Condominiums For Sale, Jamieson Place Edmonton Real Estate

Jamieson Place Edmonton condominiums for sale by Don Cholak of RE/MAX Professionals. For further information or to view any of these Jamieson Place condominiums please call Don at 780-718-8400 or email Don at don@doncholak.com.

Not logged in
Login with:
Main Photo: 5793 189 Street in Edmonton: Zone 20 Townhouse for sale : MLS® # E4060200
Courtesy of Brandon J Berlando of Realty Executives North Star

$289,000

5793 189 Street Edmonton T6M 2G9 : Zone 20

Condo
3 beds, 2 baths, Built: 1988, 976 sq. ft.
Fully Renovated, beautifully updated home. This 45 plus condo offers two finished levels a single attached garage and driveway parking. Some of the numerous updates include all new flooring through out, laminate up and carpet down. Granite counter tops, tile back... Details
Main Photo: 5971 189 Street in Edmonton: Zone 20 House Half Duplex for sale : MLS® # E4066260
Courtesy of Jeremy G Ray of RE/MAX Excellence

$314,900

5971 189 Street Edmonton T6M 2J2 : Zone 20

Condo
3 beds, 3 baths, Built: 1989, 1,246 sq. ft.
Beautiful adult (45+) bungalow in the desired community of Amberwood Village with easy access to the Anthony Henday, Whitemud Drive and West Edmonton Mall. This property is immaculate and shows like a 10! On the main floor, you will find 2 huge bedrooms with large... Details
Main Photo: 17 4517 190A Street in Edmonton: Zone 20 Townhouse for sale : MLS® # E4074954
Courtesy of Ricky D Hill and Marcel J de Moissac of RE/MAX Real Estate Centre

$449,900

17 4517 190A Street Edmonton T6M 2Y2 : Zone 20

Condo
2 beds, 2 baths, Built: 2015, 1,179 sq. ft.
BRAND NEW Luxury Bungalow in Lessard Villas -Downsize to FABULOUS! Customize your Next Adventure - This Unit is Under Construction and Awaits your Finishing Touch!! MAIN & LOWER LEVEL Featuring 9 Foot Ceiling and Fantastic Large Windows - this unit is sure to IMPRESS... Details
Main Photo: 4517 190A Street in Edmonton: Zone 20 House Triplex for sale : MLS® # E4064728
Courtesy of Ricky D Hill and Marcel J de Moissac of RE/MAX Real Estate Centre

$472,500

4517 190A Street Edmonton T6M 2Y2 : Zone 20

Condo
2 beds, 3 baths, Built: 2016, 1,179 sq. ft.
BRAND NEW Luxury Bungalow in Lessard Villas -Downsize to FABULOUS! Customize your Next Adventure - This Unit is Under Construction and Awaits your Finishing Touch!! MAIN & LOWER LEVEL Featuring 9 Foot Ceiling and Fantastic Large Windows - this unit is sure to IMPRESS... Details
Listing information last updated on August 19, 2017
powered by myRealPage.com

Ready to buy in Jamieson Place? – CLICK HERE!!!

Ready to sell  in Jamieson Place? – CLICK HERE!!!

Want to see your Jamieson Place condominium featured here? – Call or email Don today!

Jamieson Place Edmonton Condominiums For Sale

Jamieson Place Edmonton condominiums for sale by Don Cholak of RE/MAX Professionals. For further information on or to view any of these Jamieson Place Edmonton condominiums, please call Don at 780-718-4800 or email Don at don@doncholak.com. Don is an expert and experienced Realtor in the  Jamieson Place area of Edmonton and can make all of your Jamieson Place Edmonton condominium buying and selling dreams come true today.

Jamieson Place Edmonton Real Estate

 

The neighbourhood of Jamieson Place is located in west Edmonton. The neighbourhood is named after Colonel F.C. Jamieson. The Anthony Henday Drive runs along the neighbourhood’s west side. A little over half of the homes in Jamieson Place were built in the 1980s, according to the 2001 federal census. It was during that decade that 55.8% of the homes in the neighbourhood were built. Another 41.9% of the homes in Jamieson Place were built in the 1990s. There is still a large portion of the land in the neighbourhood that is undeveloped. Single-family homes are the most common type of home in Jamieson Place, according to the 2005 municipal census, and make up a total of 93% of the homes in the neighbourhood. The other 7% is mostly duplexes with a few row houses. A total of 97% of the homes in Jamieson Place are owner-occupied.

 

Jamieson