Tipaskan Edmonton Homes For Sale, Tipaskan Edmonton Real Estate

Tipaskan Edmonton homes for sale by Don Cholak of RE/MAX Professionals. For further information or to view any of these Tipaskan Edmonton homes or any homes on MLS please call Don at 780-718-8400 or email Don at don@doncholak.com.

Not logged in
Login with:
Main Photo: 1488 LAKEWOOD Road W in Edmonton: Zone 29 Townhouse for sale : MLS® # E4091359
Courtesy of Arthur Jastrzebski of Century 21 A.L.L. Stars Realty Ltd

$130,000

1488 LAKEWOOD Road W Edmonton T6K 3J4 : Zone 29

Condo
3 beds, 1 baths, Built: 1978, 1,009 sq. ft.
INVESTOR ALERT or FIRST TIME HOME BUYERS. This 1009 sq.ft. townhouse is in a great south Edmonton location with easy access to public transit, all amenities, close to schools, a Rec. Center and South Edmonton Common. The Main floor is spacious and functional with a... Details
Main Photo: 8369 29 Avenue NW in Edmonton: Zone 29 Townhouse for sale : MLS® # E4093949
Courtesy of Hamdee Fythe of RE/MAX Excellence

$139,900

8369 29 Avenue NW Edmonton T6K 3J9 : Zone 29

Condo
3 beds, 1 baths, Built: 1977, 942 sq. ft.
THREE Bedroom Bungalow Style Townhouse in Woodland Terrace. Features Large Living Room, Dining Area, Kitchen, Storage Room, Insuite Laundry, Large Master Bedroom with Double Closets, Laminate Flooring, BRAND NEW FURNACE, Upgraded Hot Water Tank, Energized Parking Stall... Details
Main Photo: 920 LAKEWOOD Road in Edmonton: Zone 29 Townhouse for sale : MLS® # E4087607
Courtesy of Barry Hoffman of Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited

$199,900

920 LAKEWOOD Road Edmonton T6K 3X1 : Zone 29

Condo
3 beds, 2 baths, Built: 1978, 1,090 sq. ft.
Spacious 3 bedroom w/full basement 2 baths, wood burning fireplace, newer windows, walk-in master bedroom closet, lots of oak, new hot water tank, mirrored closet doors, fenced yard w/deck. Close to bus, shopping schools. Includes appliances. Very good 1st home or... Details
Main Photo: 1240 LAKEWOOD Road W in Edmonton: Zone 29 Townhouse for sale : MLS® # E4086234
Courtesy of Nabil C John of MaxWell Polaris

$200,000

1240 LAKEWOOD Road W Edmonton T6K 3P2 : Zone 29

Condo
3 beds, 3 baths, Built: 1978, 980 sq. ft.
Welcome Home! to this clean Elegant and practical Beauty! Home was professionally renovated in 2014. Starting from the top, the upper floor offers you a Grande and spacious Master bedroom fit for a King/Queen and a 3 piece full bath and two super cute bedrooms ( Perfect... Details
Main Photo:  in Edmonton: Zone 29 Townhouse for sale : MLS® # E4088387
Courtesy of Paul Hundal of MaxWell Polaris

$208,900

Contact for address details

Condo
3 beds, 2 baths, Built: 1978, 980 sq. ft.
Beautifull 3 bed room town house,fully renovated.Seller spend $ 30,000 on renovation.In old complex New unit.New kitchen,granite,appliances,flooring,paint,doors and all electric switches and lights new.Brand new bath rooms.Go and view the unit,you will not... Details
Main Photo: 1048 LAKEWOOD RD N Road N in Edmonton: Zone 29 Townhouse for sale : MLS® # E4094169
Courtesy of Manmohan S Pnaich of RE/MAX River City

$229,900

1048 LAKEWOOD RD N Road N Edmonton T6K 3T7 : Zone 29

Condo
3 beds, 2 baths, Built: 1978, 1,061 sq. ft.
THIS SPACIOUS 3 BDRM TOWNHOUSE AWAITS YOU! WHEN YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A HOME SITUATED RIGHT OFF THE STREET WITH BUS STOP IN FRONT, ELEMENTRY SCHOOL NEXT DOOR, FUNCTIONAL LAYOUT,NICE SIZE PRIVATE FENCED BACK YARD ,2 PARKING STALLS RIGHT OUTSIDE YOUR FENCE GATE, THEN YOUR... Details
Main Photo: 1031 Lakewood RD N in Edmonton: Zone 29 House Half Duplex for sale : MLS® # E4086638
Courtesy of Gurdeep S Mann of RE/MAX Real Estate

$275,500

1031 Lakewood RD N Edmonton T6K 3B1 : Zone 29

Single Family
4 beds, 2 baths, Built: 1977, 965 sq. ft.
Beautiful bi-level half duplex home with 5 bedrooms (3 on the main floor and 2 in the basement) and a fully finished basement. The main floor consists of 3 bedrooms, a living room, kitchen, and a full bath. The basement has a separate side entry, 2 bedrooms, kitchen... Details
Main Photo: 1319 LAKEWOOD Road NW in Edmonton: Zone 29 House Half Duplex for sale : MLS® # E4093392
Courtesy of Benita E Pashko of RE/MAX Real Estate

$299,900

1319 LAKEWOOD Road NW Edmonton T6K 3L1 : Zone 29

Single Family
3 beds, 2 baths, Built: 1977, 1,378 sq. ft.
This stylish and attractive 2 story half duplex in the community of Tipaskan is substantially renovated and in move in ready condition. New flooring throughout consisting of tile in kitchen and bathrooms as well as vinyl floor planking in the living areas, new paint... Details
Main Photo: 1145 LAKEWOOD Road N in Edmonton: Zone 29 House for sale : MLS® # E4096001
Courtesy of Bryan S Mundo of Century 21 Vantage Realty Ltd

$325,000

1145 LAKEWOOD Road N Edmonton T6K 3A9 : Zone 29

Single Family
6 beds, 4 baths, Built: 1976, 2,116 sq. ft.
Huge Home….Huge Possibilities!! Amazing New Listing in the Family Community of Tipaskan!! This 6 Bedroom total plus Den, 2,115 SQ FT 5-Level Split Home, with a fully finished basement has exceptional potential! There is a total of 3.5 Baths, which includes a 3 piece... Details
Main Photo: 3004 79 Street in Edmonton: Zone 29 House for sale : MLS® # E4091565
Courtesy of Morgan F Wartenbe of Professional Realty Group

$339,900

3004 79 Street Edmonton T6K 3W1 : Zone 29

Single Family
3 beds, 3 baths, Built: 1979, 1,112 sq. ft.
3 bedroom 1112 sq.ft 3 bath BUNGALOW. Eat-in kitchen, new fridge, built-in dishwasher. Laminate throughout main floor with tile in bathrooms. Living room with bow window and wood burning fireplace. Master bedroom with 2 pc ensuite and built-in drawers in closet... Details
Listing information last updated on February 21, 2018
powered by myRealPage.com

Ready to buy in  Tipaskan? – CLICK HERE!!!

Ready to sell  in Tipaskan? – CLICK HERE!!!

Want to see your Tipaskan home featured here? – Call or email Don today!

Tipaskan Edmonton Homes For Sale

Tipaskan Edmonton homes for sale by Don Cholak of RE/MAX Professionals. For further information on or to view any of these Tipaskan Edmonton homes, please call Don at 780-718-4800 or email Don at don@doncholak.com. Don is an expert and experienced Realtor in the  Tipaskan area of Edmonton and can make all of your Tipaskan Edmonton home buying and selling dreams come true today.

Tipaskan Edmonton Real Estate

The neighborhood of Tipaskan is located in south west Edmonton. It is situated between Mill Woods Road and 91 Street, just south of 34 Avenue, and is a part of the Lakewood community of Mill Woods. Most of the homes in the neighborhood were built during the 1970s, when a total of 70% of the homes were built. The majority of the other 30% of homes were built during the following decade. The most common type of home in Tipaskan is the single-family home, which accounts for 42% of the homes in the neighborhood. The majority of the other 58% of the homes in Tipaskan are row houses and low-rise apartments. A total of 54% of the homes in Tipaskan are owner-occupied.

 

 

Tipaskan Edmonton Real Estate